Depend on Canon PIXMA MX374 for printing service, you make a good decision for lots of good ideas you'll acquire. PIXMA MP374 is less costly choice with superb features. In addition to its quick front layout, which suggests the printer will not consume so much area. Say that you intend to change the ink cartridge with a brand-new one, you can do it in a snap.
Utilizing Canon PIXMA MX374, you could execute your task much faster. The print speed is just proper for border-less picture print that only 46 secs for a 10 by 15 cm sheet, 8.4 ipm for black and white record, 4.8 ipm for shade print, and 23 secs when you do the print of border-less image with A4.
Want to save more money? Any person that typically deal with heavy duty printing must take into consideration buying XL size as you can minimize half of the print cost. An additional attribute like auto paper repair, easy webprint ex-spouse and also more, it will boost your printing experience to the following level.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG7751 All-in-one Printer
Canon Pixma MX374 also easy to use. The procedure to transform it on is quick without waiting to warm up the printer. The layout likewise makes you very easy to load inks as well as papers from the front printer. Finished by Easy WebPrint Ex Lover, you can print website or even incorporating web content from many website. The added safety MP Navigator Ex Lover allows you to includes password to your sensitive files.
Canon PIXMA MX374 Printer Specifications:
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan
- Other Features: 2-Line LCD Display, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, FastFront, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility: Windows7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista, Windows Vista SP1/SP2, Windows XP SP2/SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MX374 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG8150 All-In-One Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MX374 System Requirements and Compatibility:
The installation procedures for Canon PIXMA MX374:Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – WindowsVista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP SP3 or later – OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Linux.
- In the way to get the program installed in your device, such as your laptop or maybe your PC, depend on the operating system that you has in your device, the format of the program will be different. For instance, it will has .exe in the end of the program’s name when you use Windows, else it can be .gz when it comes to Linux, or you will have .dmg if the operating system that you use, is Mac.
- Pick specified location to store the downloaded program prior the installation, if you want to continue to install the program, hit Next button, and that’s all.
- Reinstate your device, therefore the program can work properly.
- What to do afterward? Only if you want, you can prepare the Canon PIXMA MX374 so then you know that the printer can do its job properly.
What to do to remove the installed program? The guidance below may help:
- Anytime you think about program removal from your device including Canon PIXMA MX374, get yourself control panel.
- Pick the destined software that you expect to remove, right click to command the deletion of the program.
- Click Finish
Free Download Canon PIXMA MX374 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.