The Canon PIXMA MX300 Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer allows you scan, fax, copy, as well as print pictures as well as documents with one easy equipment. This all-in-one printer features a small, streamlined style that could check dazzling pictures with color resolutions as much as 4800 by 1200 dpi, copy pictures and records, or print vibrant, laser-quality text or images directly from memory cards, electronic cameras, DV video cameras, or cam phones in seconds.
The Canon Pixma MX300 is a budget-friendly selection for a tiny or personal office. This all-in-one tool makes certain good quality result as well as affordable inks, but it does not have rate and also built-in networking attributes, which can get in the way of productivity. The Canon Pixma MX300 attaches to the PC via USB, however it is possible to operate the tool using the easy to use control panel with the 2-line LCD show.
Simply push the Power button as well as reach function, thanks to the printer's useful Flying start layout. Copies come out crisper than ever with the system's Twin Color Gamut Processing Technology. Suitable with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, as well as Mac OS X 10.2.8 to 10.4. x8 operating systems, this flexible printer returns by a 1-year minimal supplier's guarantee.
Canon created this all-in-one device with a camera direct print alternative in addition to fax, copy, scan, as well as print features. It is incorporated with the InkJet 4-ink print engine with a minimum 2 pl micro-nozzles and also Canon Fine cartridges. There is an incredibly G3 33.6 kbps fax modem for rapid fax transmissions, and a flatbed CIS scanner with an OCR feature.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG7765 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
The Canon MX300 excels in scan as well as print high quality, while photo printing is relatively fast. Photos show up vibrant because of the 4-ink Canon FINE cartridges. The low initial cost makes the Pixma MX300 one of one of the most economical photo printers about, total with a selection of capacity alternatives when it is time to change the cartridges. The Canon Pixma MX300 comes with a facsimile machine that could function as a standalone device and also shop inbound faxes for later printing.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds, Black: 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Cable not included)
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User's Guide, NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrintEX, ScanSoft OmniPage SE.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG8150 All-In-One Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MX300 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – WindowsVista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP SP3 or later – OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Linux.
The installation procedures for Canon PIXMA MX300:
- In the way to get the program installed in your device, such as your laptop or maybe your PC, depend on the operating system that you has in your device, the format of the program will be different. For instance, it will has .exe in the end of the program’s name when you use Windows, else it can be .gz when it comes to Linux, or you will have .dmg if the operating system that you use, is Mac.
- Pick specified location to store the downloaded program prior the installation, if you want to continue to install the program, hit Next button, and that’s all.
- Reinstate your device, therefore the program can work properly.
- What to do afterward? Only if you want, you can prepare the Canon PIXMA MX300 so then you know that the printer can do its job properly.
What to do to remove the installed program? The guidance below may help:
- Anytime you think about program removal from your device including Canon PIXMA MX300, get yourself control panel.
- Pick the destined software that you expect to remove, right click to command the deletion of the program.
- Click Finish
Free Download Canon PIXMA MX300 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.