Canon PIXMA MG7540 Experience the power to reveal your enthusiasm for digital photography in stunning prints. Link quickly direct to wise devices as well as the cloud, and take pleasure in intuitive touch control with this Costs 6-ink Wi-Fi All-in-One. Expose your interest in print. You'll be proud to show pictures published utilizing this trendy and small, superior All-In-One.
Developed to match your passion for digital photography, it combines extraordinary high quality print, copy and scan features with sophisticated Wi-Fi, Ethernet and cloud connectivity. So you can delight in fast and easy printing from anywhere - PCs, Wireless LAN PictBridge cameras, memory cards, the cloud as well as wise tools.
Like Canon Pixma MG7520 and Canon Pixma MG7510? The PIXMA MG7540 integrates all the technology you require for extremely in-depth expert quality prints; with 6 single inks, including grey and also a specialized pigment black for sharp message. At the heart of the printer is Canon's FINE innovation, with min. 1pl ink beads, as well as approximately 9,600 dpi resolution. It's quickly also with ISO ESAT speeds of 15 ipm mono and also 10 ipm colour - delivering a 10 x 15 centimeters indeterminate picture in around 21 secs.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG7140 Inkjet Photo Printers
You're smartphone all set therefore is this printer. Just download Canon's PIXMA Printing Solutions app for your smartphone or tablet computer. By using the application you can straight access cloud solutions. You could even inspect printer condition, the guidebook or real-time ink degrees over Wi-Fi or web. To finish your mobile connectivity options, Apple AirPrint as well as Google Cloud Print support is likewise offered.
Canon PIXMA MG7540 Printer Specifications:
- Functions: Wireless / Ethernet, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100+ inks
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black) CLI-451BK (Black) CLI-451C (Cyan) CLI-451M (Magenta) CLI-451Y (Yellow) CLI-451GY (Grey)
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility. My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG7120 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon PIXMA MG7540 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – WindowsVista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP SP3 or later – OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Linux.
Click and Download Canon PIXMA MG7540 Series Driver Software
The installation procedures for Canon PIXMA MG7540
- In the way to get the program installed in your device, such as your laptop or maybe your PC, depend on the operating system that you has in your device, the format of the program will be different. For instance, it will has .exe in the end of the program’s name when you use Windows, else it can be .gz when it comes to Linux, or you will have .dmg if the operating system that you use, is Mac.
- Pick specified location to store the downloaded program prior the installation, if you want to continue to install the program, hit Next button, and that’s all.
- Reinstate your device, therefore the program can work properly.
- What to do afterward? Only if you want, you can prepare the Canon PIXMA MG7540 so then you know that the printer can do its job properly.
What to do to remove the installed program? The guidance below may help
- Anytime you think about program removal from your device including Canon PIXMA MG7540, get yourself control panel.
- Pick the destined software that you expect to remove, right click to command the deletion of the program.
- Click Finish