The Canon PIXMA MG7520 is the ultimate Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One printer supplying outstanding image printing performance and extraordinary adaptability. The Pixma MG7520 prints gorgeous, indeterminate images as much as 8.5" x 11" and crisp records with an optimum color dpi of 9600 x 2400 with 1pl innovation. It includes six private ink tanks, including grey ink, for much better equilibrium in both color and also black & white images. Its 3.5" LCD Touchscreen allows you quickly watch, pick as well as edit your pictures exactly on the printer.
The Canon PIXMA MG7520 provides a variety of ways to earn smart device and also tablet printing very easy and also hassle-free and it starts with the Canon PRINT app. Canon PRINT makes it easy to print and also scan photos or papers directly from your compatible mobile device. With the cloud printing feature you can print straight from select on-line cloud solutions, such as, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, as well as much more, either right at the printer itself or from just about anywhere with your mobile phone and also the totally free Canon PRINT application.
Like Canon Pixma MG7500 and Canon Pixma MG7510? With Google Cloud Print you can print from wherever you are, from applications you utilize each day. For Apple mobile device users, the Pixma MG7520 is AirPrint compatible. And to genuinely finish your mobile device printing experience, the PIXMA Touch & Print function lets you print a picture or file by just opening the Canon PRINT app and touching your NFC compatible Android device to the printer.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG7120 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Extra functions that boost the Pixma MG7520 even more include built-in Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Power On as well as, in case you don't have your personal photo company software application, My Image Garden, that makes arranging as well as publishing your images fun as well as easy. The impressive Pixma MG7520 is the excellent cordless all-in-one printer for the discerning photo fanatic.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Specifications:
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode,Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9 Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB Ethernet PictBridge (Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Card Slots NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG7100 Inkjet Multifunction Printer
Free Download Canon PIXMA MG7520 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – WindowsVista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP SP3 or later – OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Linux.
Click and Download Canon PIXMA MG7520 Series Driver Software
The installation procedures for Canon PIXMA MG7520
- In the way to get the program installed in your device, such as your laptop or maybe your PC, depend on the operating system that you has in your device, the format of the program will be different. For instance, it will has .exe in the end of the program’s name when you use Windows, else it can be .gz when it comes to Linux, or you will have .dmg if the operating system that you use, is Mac.
- Pick specified location to store the downloaded program prior the installation, if you want to continue to install the program, hit Next button, and that’s all.
- Reinstate your device, therefore the program can work properly.
- What to do afterward? Only if you want, you can prepare the Canon PIXMA MG7520 so then you know that the printer can do its job properly.
What to do to remove the installed program? The guidance below may help
- Anytime you think about program removal from your device including Canon PIXMA MG7520, get yourself control panel.
- Pick the destined software that you expect to remove, right click to command the deletion of the program.
- Click Finish