The Canon PIXMA MG6853 is a sort of terrific all in one printing device that could supply you the most effective efficiency. So then, it will most definitely be able to assist you to complete your operate in the best method feasible. Then, it can also give you the clear and intense image printing result just like exactly what a pro can do. Besides, there are some other advantages that you could get from this MG6853 printer.
Like Canon Pixma MG6851 and Canon Pixma MG6852? Publishing pictures is facilitated by the remarkable Canon Pixma MG6853. This multifunction inkjet printer has numerous connection alternatives to use direct printing modes. To minimize running expenses, this model uses high-yield ink cartridges. The trouble with the Canon Pixma MG6853 is its paper tray which has a restricted paper-handling ability.
This printer comes in all black other than its control panel and also flatbed scanner cover, which are in silver. The comparison makes for an attractive as well as attractive system. The Canon Pixma MG6853 showcases a front-load tray as well as sd card viewers. Its control panel comes with feature switches and includes a 7.5 cm touchscreen display screen.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG6650 Inkjet Photo Printers
Users could directly print from electronic video cameras as well as memory cards making use of the Canon Pixma MG6853. This design even enables mobile printing and also printing as well as scanning with the cloud. It boasts a scan resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi as well as print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. The Canon Pixma MG6853 can print lab-quality, indeterminate images at a dimension of 10 x 15 centimeters in less than a minute.
Canon PIXMA MG6853 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only) Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required. For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required. Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG6640 Inkjet Multifunction Printer
Free Download Canon PIXMA MG6853 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – WindowsVista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP SP3 or later – OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Linux.
Click and Download Canon PIXMA MG6853 Series Driver Software
The installation procedures for Canon PIXMA MG6853
- In the way to get the program installed in your device, such as your laptop or maybe your PC, depend on the operating system that you has in your device, the format of the program will be different. For instance, it will has .exe in the end of the program’s name when you use Windows, else it can be .gz when it comes to Linux, or you will have .dmg if the operating system that you use, is Mac.
- Pick specified location to store the downloaded program prior the installation, if you want to continue to install the program, hit Next button, and that’s all.
- Reinstate your device, therefore the program can work properly.
- What to do afterward? Only if you want, you can prepare the Canon PIXMA MG6853 so then you know that the printer can do its job properly.
What to do to remove the installed program? The guidance below may help
- Anytime you think about program removal from your device including Canon PIXMA MG6853, get yourself control panel.
- Pick the destined software that you expect to remove, right click to command the deletion of the program.
- Click Finish