The Canon PIXMA MG7700 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer delivering the premium high quality you desire in a printer with an easy to use 3.5" touch screen. It has numerous methods to print as well as is packed with features such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria, and also much more. Constantly prepare to print wirelessly with automatic power on and a self-opening output tray, so you could print from whatever tool is most practical.
When it pertains to the globe of printing, not many names can match up to the overall success that Canon has actually achieved with their technology. With a name that has actually stood the test of time, Canon never cannot supply high quality printers with superb functionality and an easy to use user interface. This PIXMA version specifically is incredibly user friendly.
Like Canon Pixma MG6853 and Canon Pixma MG6640? Made to provide top quality as well as rate, enjoy the simplicity of linking to clever tools and the cloud using intuitive touch controls. Love printing with premium quality images in just seconds. Appreciate our best ever results with approximately 9,600 dpi resolution prints you will be proud to display. Express your images in attractive, abundant colours or sensational mono prints making use of Canon's FINE modern technology.
This printer will certainly permit you to print from along with scan to any type of popular cloud solution. This check to cloud feature will be available for they who use genuine Canon ink. By utilizing Canon PRINT app, you will have the ability to print and also check using your smart phone or tablet.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG7100 All-in-one Printer Series
After that, Canon PIXMA MG7700 is also built-in Wi-Fi Direct setting that makes you have the ability to merely match the printer with your mobile phone when you wish to perform the print. As soon as you connect to PIXMA Cloud Link, you will certainly be able to print your pictures instantly from your Facebook, Instagram as well as Flickr.
Canon PIXMA MG7700 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC - Active Tag) PIXMA Cloud Link Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wi-Fi Direct Access Point Mode WLAN PictBridge Memory Card Slots Mopria (Android)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only) Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required. For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required. Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG7500 All-in-one Printer Series
Free Download Canon PIXMA MG7700 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – WindowsVista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP SP3 or later – OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Linux.
Click and Download Canon PIXMA MG7700 Series Driver Software
The installation procedures for Canon PIXMA MG7700
- In the way to get the program installed in your device, such as your laptop or maybe your PC, depend on the operating system that you has in your device, the format of the program will be different. For instance, it will has .exe in the end of the program’s name when you use Windows, else it can be .gz when it comes to Linux, or you will have .dmg if the operating system that you use, is Mac.
- Pick specified location to store the downloaded program prior the installation, if you want to continue to install the program, hit Next button, and that’s all.
- Reinstate your device, therefore the program can work properly.
- What to do afterward? Only if you want, you can prepare the Canon PIXMA MG7700 so then you know that the printer can do its job properly.
What to do to remove the installed program? The guidance below may help
- Anytime you think about program removal from your device including Canon PIXMA MG7700, get yourself control panel.
- Pick the destined software that you expect to remove, right click to command the deletion of the program.
- Click Finish